Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

What a beautiful day for the 4th of July! I stepped away from everything for the entire day! No house cleaning, no kids, no computer, no crafting and no etsy! Oh my, did I just say that?
Sometimes you just need to take a day off and what a perfect day it was.

I spent a few hours at the golf course with my friend. The first nine....not so good. Shot a 51, but I am using the excuse, that I didn't have my own clubs, I had to use my son-in-laws clubs. But by the second nine, my husband showed up with my clubs and I went out and shot a 41! I tied my best score ever, which was also a 41, but thats when I got my Hole In One! Now if I can do the for the club championship, I'll have it in the bag!

Later a bunch of us went out on the boat, floated around and went swimming. Ok!..I watched everyone else swim. I have this thing about needing to see the bottom in order for me to get in the water. I guess I watched to many JAWS movies or something, lol.

Later in the evening we had a cook out at my sister-in-laws. Drank White Russians, tasty good!
The neighbors came over and lit off fireworks once it got dark. I couldn't ask for a better day!
I wish everyday was the 4th of July!!
I hope all of yours was as safe and enjoyable as mine!

No comments: